$50,000 of New Safety Equipment Ensures Your Safety
We have taken every step possible to ensure our patients and team are safe. In addition to recommendations from the CDC, OSHA and the ADA we have invested over $50,000 in new equipment, protocols and training to dramatically reduce the risk of disease transmission to both staff and patients in our office. Below we would like to share with you just a few of the things we’ve done to ensure your safety.
- Daily temperature checks & COVID-19 screenings for all staff
- Patient temperature checks & COVID-19 screenings before office entry
- Hand sanitation on entry
- Thoughtfully reduced & widely spaced patient visits
- Skip the waiting room & go directly to an isolated treatment room
During Dental Treatment:
- Anti-bacterial & virus mouth rinse before treatment to neutralize aerosols
- New in-mouth suction system from DrySheild
- N95 masks & full coverage face shields
- 3-step surface disinfection: spray, wipe, spray
- Regular use of Biological Indicator Test Kits
Other Important Safety Changes:
- Plexiglass barriers for separation
- Misting of rooms with HOCL disinfectant between patients reduce 99.99% of bacterial & viruses
Dental Care Princeton accepts many insurance plans and offers interest-free financing, as well as payment plans for the un-insured.
Dental Care Princeton’s Offerings
Come receive the following services in our welcoming, state-of-the-art facility.
- Top quality, affordable care
- A full range of services for adults and children alike
- Board certified experts specializing in implants and oral surgery
- A commitment to guaranteeing patient comfort
- The finest equipment, technology and forward-thinking techniques
- Compatibility with most dental plans
- Affordable solutions for patients who don’t have insurance
- A friendly, caring staff of professionals
- Environment-friendly x-ray practices
- Convenient hours of operation, and availability for last minute emergencies
- A dedication to prevention and patient education
* Details on the Special Offer: If you have eligible benefits remaining, have met your deductible requirements, and have insurance where co-pay is not required, your exam, x-rays and cleaning will be free of charge. If your insurance does require a co-pay, you must pay the required out-of-pocket cost.