Additional safety measures
At Dental Care Princeton we have taken every step possible to ensure our patients and team are safe. In addition to all the recommended precautions from the Center for Disease Control we have developed new protocols, training programs & invested over $50,000 to virtually eliminate the possibility of disease transmission to both staff & patients in our office.
Here is some of the equipment we’ve invested in to ensure your safety:
- Hospital-grade air filtration from RGF Environmental
- New in-mouth suction system from DrySheild
- N95 masks & full coverage face shields
- Room disinfection with Hypochlorous Acid VectorFog system
- Biological Indicator Test Kits
Here are some key protocol changes to ensure your safety:
- Daily temperature checks & COVID-19 screenings for all staff
- Patient temperature checks & COVID-19 screenings before office entry
- Skip the waiting room & go directly to an isolated treatment room
- Thoughtfully reduced & widely spaced patient visits
- Plexiglas barriers for separation
- Elimination of pens and paperwork
We look forward to safety caring for all aspects you and your families dental needs.
Dental Care Princeton accepts many insurance plans and offers interest-free financing, as well as payment plans for the un-insured.
Dental Care Princeton’s Offerings
Come receive the following services in our welcoming, state-of-the-art facility.
- Top quality, affordable care
- A full range of services for adults and children alike
- Board certified experts specializing in implants and oral surgery
- A commitment to guaranteeing patient comfort
- The finest equipment, technology and forward-thinking techniques
- Compatibility with most dental plans
- Affordable solutions for patients who don’t have insurance
- A friendly, caring staff of professionals
- Environment-friendly x-ray practices
- Convenient hours of operation, and availability for last minute emergencies
- A dedication to prevention and patient education
* Details on the Special Offer: If you have eligible benefits remaining, have met your deductible requirements, and have insurance where co-pay is not required, your exam, x-rays and cleaning will be free of charge. If your insurance does require a co-pay, you must pay the required out-of-pocket cost.