Dental Care Princeton Open for Emergencies Only
At Dental Care Princeton, our core mission is to improve the quality of the lives of our patients, team and community. We now feel in an abundance of caution the best way to live that mission is by closing the office to everyone except emergency patients until March 30, 2020.
We have spent more than a decade building one of the best teams of general dentists, specialists and support staff and while this is a big bump in the road we look forward to returning to serving our community 7am – 8pm six days a week as soon as this crisis is behind us.
We suspect you may have a few concerns or questions so we’ve done our best to answer them below:
What if I need an emergency visit?
Dental Care Somerset located at 441 Elizabeth Ave, Somerset, NJ (908) 333-4995 will be seeing patients for emergency treatment Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. The office has electronic access to all of your patient records.
Does Dental Care Somerset take my insurance?
Yes, Dental Care Somerset is in network with all the same PPO insurances your regular practice is in network with.
Can I still reach an “on call” doctor by phone?
Yes, we will still be answering our phones in the event of a patient emergency phone call. Please call the regular office phone number.
Is it safe to come to the office?
We are taking extra precautions to protect our patients and team from COVID-19 including: fewer patients in the office at a time, special phone screening, special in office screening before treatment and additional protective equipment including face shields.
What should I do if I need dental help and I am sick?
Our doctors are available for telephone consultations and can provide urgent treatment if needed with thorough protection for patients and the team.
We appreciate everyone’s understanding and cooperation in these times of uncertainty. We believe that if we all play our individual roles and work as a community we will be able to help alleviate and overcome the crisis that we are facing.
It is with sincere compassion that we wish you patience, health and good will during these difficult times.
Dental Care Princeton accepts many insurance plans and offers interest-free financing, as well as payment plans for the un-insured.
Dental Care Princeton’s Offerings
Come receive the following services in our welcoming, state-of-the-art facility.
- Top quality, affordable care
- A full range of services for adults and children alike
- Board certified experts specializing in implants and oral surgery
- A commitment to guaranteeing patient comfort
- The finest equipment, technology and forward-thinking techniques
- Compatibility with most dental plans
- Affordable solutions for patients who don’t have insurance
- A friendly, caring staff of professionals
- Environment-friendly x-ray practices
- Convenient hours of operation, and availability for last minute emergencies
- A dedication to prevention and patient education
* Details on the Special Offer: If you have eligible benefits remaining, have met your deductible requirements, and have insurance where co-pay is not required, your exam, x-rays and cleaning will be free of charge. If your insurance does require a co-pay, you must pay the required out-of-pocket cost.